Basic information on Data Protection
TPI INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
Provision of online services
Management of web users
Commercial communications related to our service
Express consent and legitimate interest
No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found in
At TPI INGENIERÍA, SL we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases,it is necessary to gather information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and, we believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), TPI INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS informs the user that, as the data controller, it will incorporatethe personal data provided by the users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following to you:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs. We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we do it. Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your information.
- We will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs is yours. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: TPI INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
Registered office: Technology Park, edif. 804,
CIF no.: B956158
TPI INGENIERÍA, SL has appointed a Data Protection Delegate or an internal contact person within your organization. If you wish tomake a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Address and CP
- IP address, date and time you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about thE device’s operating system.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register orparticipate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for do we process your data?
At TPI INGENIERÍA, SL we process the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage the sending of the information that they request, as well as any other query that you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contracting of the service.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks.
- Develop and promotional activities that can be organized.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for
- audit reasons, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Register of Activities and Treatment operations (RAT) where TPI INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS is the owner, which will be updated periodically in accordance with theprovisions in the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party to contract services through the contact forms, requests for information or registration ine-newsletters (subscription to our Blog)
- Legitimate interest for the data processing of our clients in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested partyfor everything related to automatic valuations and profiling.
- Compliance with legal obligations to prevent fraud, communication with public authorities and claims from third parties.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time strictly necessary to comply with the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with legal obligations derived from the data processing.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, TPI INGENIERÍA, SL will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be soldto third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom TPI INGENIERÍA, SL works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use said information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
TPI INGENIERÍA, SL tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have the appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require the disclosure of personal data to public bodies or other parties, only disclosing what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of said legal obligations. The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. We will ensure that the data sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU offer asufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have, and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by making a request to the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
By virtue of what the RGPD establishes, you can request:
- Right of access and rectification (Art.15 and 16 RGPD and 13 and 13 and 14 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain information about TPI INGENIERÍA, SL personal data and for what purposes they have been used. And the user also has the right,at any time, to request a correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure and oblivion (Art.17 RGPD and 15 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to obtain the deletion of personal dataconcerning him when the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise. If at any time you have given your consent, for the processing of personal data, there will always be the possibility of withdrawing said consent for any future processing that depends on it.
- Right of limitation to treatment: The user has the right to request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, in which case TPI INGENIERÍA, SL would only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition (Art.21 and 22 RGPD and 18 LOPDGDD): The user has the right to oppose the processing of your data in accordance with the terms provided in articles 21 and 22 of the GDPR. TPI INGENIERÍA, SL informs theuser that even if he opposes certain processing, TPI INGENIERÍA, SL may continue said processing if it is based on another legitimate basis, for example, to provide services or to comply with legal obligations.
- Right to portability (Art.20 RGPD and 17 LOPDGDD): In some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in astructured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another person in charge.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: You can request that decisions are not made that are based solely onautomated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
Likewise, if you have a complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the provided data?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating TPI INGENIERÍA, SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registrationor subscription form. TPI INGENIERÍA, SL reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been entered into with users, in the event that the information provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
TPI INGENIERÍA, SL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, therefore it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
TPI INGENIERÍA, SL reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may evenlimit or deny access to said information. TPI INGENIERÍA is exonerated, SL of responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the informationprovided by TPI INGENIERÍA, SL provided that it comes from sources other than the same.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years of age and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provideconsent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them addresses minors underfourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the RGPD and the
Article 7 of LO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), TPI INGENIERÍA, SL will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informedconsent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
TPI INGENIERÍA, SL has adopted the legally required levels of security for the protection of Personal Data, and seeks to install thoseother means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data. Personal Data provided to TPI INGENIERÍA, SL.
TPI INGENIERÍA, SL is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond TPI’s control. INGENIERÍA, SL; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through
Illegitimate intrusions outside the control of TPI INGENIERÍA, SL. However, the user must be aware that Internet securitymeasures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way as to prevent the installation of these files. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.