What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the websiteto store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
There are many types of cookies, depending on their purpose and the time that they remain stored in the user’s browser (there are some that are only installed during the session and others that can remain for years (persistent cookies). In these criteria, there are cookies that require the consent of the user of the website and others that do notexcepted cookies).
The excepted cookies are, among others, those that are essential so that the user’s computer and the servers of the https:// ingenieriatpi.com/ can communicate with each other and allow the user to navigate through the website of a faster way, without collecting protected data on it.
Depending on who manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data is processed, it will be distinguished between own cookies and cookies that belong to third parties. Finally, depending on the purpose forwhich the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some services offered by it (such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of access rest rigid, rememberthe elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the diffusion of videos or sound or share content through social networks.)
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Analytical cookies: allow the person in charge or third parties to monitor user behavior, as well as quantify the number of users, carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on the website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered by the https:// ingenieriatpi.com/.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, access frequency, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through advertising management storing behavioral information by observing habits, studying accesses and forming a userpreferences profile, to offer advertising related to the interests of its profile.
- Behavioral cookies: are those that, either handled by https: //ingenieriatpi.com/ or by third parties, allow the most efficient management of the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use made by the user of the website. For this, TPI INGENIERÍA, SL can analyze the user’s browsing habits on the Internet and show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is.
Acceptance of cookies on our platform
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSICE), in relation to cookies, requires that Users be informed prior to the experience of navigation on the platform about the use, type and purpose of cookies. That is the reason why we have implemented an informative notice that is displayedonce you access our platform, informing you in advance and expressly, complying with said legal precept.
It is important that you bear in mind that in this notice you will find three options: the first, which you can use to acceptthe installation of cookies on your computer, the second, which will allow you to configure which cookies you accept to be installed and which cookies you reject, and the third option that will allow you to reject the installation of all cookies,except those necessary to continue browsing the web.
How to modify the cookie settings
You can restore, block or delete TPI INGENIERÍA, SL cookies or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure forits elimination is established. For more information:
https: // support .google.com / chrome / answer / 95647? co = GENIE.Plat form% 3DDesktop & hl = es
https: // support .mozilla.org / en / kb / enable-and-disable-cookies-sit ios-web-rast rear-preferences
https: // support .apple.com / en-en / guide / safari / sf ri11471 / mac
https: // support .microsof t .com / en-es / help / 278835 / how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet -explorer
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function correctly or you may not be able to access certain functions of it.
About cookies from social networks
Finally, we want to warn you that our platform does not manage social networks or third-party platforms such asFacebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, among others, where TPI INGENIERÍA, SL has presence, with which it is not responsible for the cookies that these platforms install.
As a User of our online platform, you are obliged to consult the privacy and cookie policies of said networks to be awareof the type and purposes and decide to accept or reject them. Cookies used by Facebook:
Cookies used by Instagram:
Cookies used by Twitter:
https: //help.twitter.com/es/rules-and-policies/twit ter-cookies
Cookies used by Youtube:
https: //policies.google.com/technologies/cookies? hl = es-419
Cookies used by Linkedin:
https: //www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy? _l = es_ES
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal with different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||This cookies is set by GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress Plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user consent for the cookies under the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||session||These cookies are set by YouTube and are used to track embedded video views.|
Modification of the conditions